Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Caroling & Chocolate Covered Chips

Tonight our church went caroling and warmed up drinking hot cocoa then cooled back down by going to Dairy Queen (quite a conundrum, huh?) Since I'm cold and it's late I'll post a simple little gem I've been saving from when we had some chocolate left in the double boiler: chocolate covered chips. You'll notice from reading my recipe posts I'm on a salty-sweet kick now, well since always :) If you plan on melting any chocolate, grab a couple chips and wax paper.

Chocolate Covered Chips:
1 Bag Chips (Munchos were used for testing)
1/2 Bar Almond Bark Chocolate
Wax Paper

1. Melt your chocolate down in a double boiler or microwave of medium for 30 seconds at a time watching the chocolate carefully and stirring each time.
2. Dip one side of chips into chocolate allowing the excess to drip off the chip. Place on waxed paper. Allow to cool and enjoy.

Simple enough!?!

 
Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment