Monday, January 10, 2011

Waiting on Snow

Supposibly the snow front is right on top of us, but I haven't seen any yet. For the first time in years we had a truly White Christmas & New Year, I live in the mountains and got ten inches of snow. I thought I would share some pictures from our Christmas & New Years snow days.


The barren Black Walnut tree and plenty of pines are weighed down by the snow.



The Blue Jays left the seed for left overs from Christmas Eve brunch.



Doves, Downy Woodpeckers, and smaller birds feed from the feeder in the front yard. The birds sound so beautiful in the morning.


The houses new teeth, I didn't know the house had a Christmas wish.



I was once told that those blurs in photos were the spirt of of passed loved ones. If that is true I believe that center one is my Granny Ruby, who passed away five years ago this past Christmas Eve. What do you believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment