Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's! I don't really like Valentine's day, since apprenticing in a florist shop ruined me on commercial overload, a church sign on my way home reminded me to celebrate God's love. I hope you can remember today as not a day of commerce, but a day of dedication to Christ's love.

As my Valentine's Day gift to you here is the Strawberry Cake with Nutella & Homemade Vanilla Buttercream covered in homemade MMF (Marshmallow Fondant) as a happy inspiration of sweetness!








2 comments:

  1. That cake looks too beautiful to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle! The cake was further decorated (no pics, to hide the identity of the names on the cake) and no one cut into the cake until I did; I told everyone that I meant for it to look good, but they could eat it.

    ReplyDelete